Welcome to AgePlus – A Charity Promoting Positive Ageing and Independent Living!
We are a non-profit community resource centre situated in central Browns Bay, Auckland. We are easily accessible by car, bus or foot. Our services include:
- Wide range of affordable and innovative products for your home and mobility
- Extensive stock of physio, rehab, medical and care products
- Affordable continence and hygiene products
- Large information wall with information on health issues, activities, legal issues, governmental services, care or support providers
- Large online information centre with many brochures and fact sheets on a wide range of topics such as health, accommodation, consumer rights, advocacy, support, care and local services. Click here.
- Justice of the Peace services
- Organised social activities, courses and outings
Our services are mainly based in Auckland but we do offer products and some services nationwide.
Just give us a call if you have any questions or need some information or come and visit us at our store.
AgePlus is a registered charity (Charity registration Nr. CC47346)