Welcome to AgePlus – Promoting Positive Ageing and Independent Living
AgePlus is a non-profit community resource centre situated in central Browns Bay, Auckland. We are easily accessible by car, bus or foot and provide the following:
- Wide range of affordable and innovative products to make your life easier and to keep you safe
- Extensive stock of physio, rehab, medical and care products
- Affordable continence and hygiene products
- Large information wall with topics including health promotion, local activities, legal issues, governmental services, care or support providers
- Large online information centre with many brochures and fact sheets on a wide range of topics such as health, accommodation, consumer rights, advocacy, support, care and local services. Click here.
- Justice of the Peace services
- Organised social outings
Our services are mainly based in Auckland but we do offer products and some services nationwide.
Please visit us at our store in Browns Bay or call us on 09 550 33 87 if you have any questions or need information.
AgePlus is a registered charity (Charity registration Nr. CC47346)